Tuesday, August 3, 2010

33 weeks!!!


Well I am officially 33 weeks now. I have 7 more weeks to go!!! Hunter is now just over 4 pounds and about 17 inches long. At least thats what baby center tells me. Who knows he could be a little chubs and weigh more! But my doctor says that I am measuring right on. I am 33 inches and you are supposed to measure the same as as many weeks you are. I feel him move constantly now which is very cool but it doesn't feel so cool when he decides to lodge himself under my ribs! Some times he likes to kick my hips too!

Right now Michael and I are spending the week in LA because Mike has training for his work and I am just along for the ride:) I think that Hunter knows something is different because our whole first day here he was going nuts!! I have never felt him move so much, it was very cool!

I feel like my heartburn has gotten better but I am getting more and more uncomfortable! Getting a good nights sleep is something I miss dearly!

We just had our baby shower last weekend and we got so many cool things! I am just ready to go now. His room is all set up, now all I need is Hunter!!! I am so excited to be a mother. I have dreamed about it for so long!

Hunter I love you already!!!
48 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment