
This past week Michael and I have been in LA for his training for work. I got to come along so that I wouldn't be home alone! He has this every year and normally I am at home just completely sad because he is gone. Not this year! It has been nice not having to miss him:) I go out to breakfast with him and then I meet him at his training for lunch. It has been a lot of fun because even when we are at home I don't get to see him this much!
The bummer part of this week is that I have to take my state boards on saturday at USC. So on Friday we have to switch hotels here in LA and saturday I have to go to the college and take my practicals. I have to make a temporary crown, cement it on, and then do a temporary filling.I am so nervous!!!!!! I hope that the next time I am writing on here that I will have good news saying that it went well. It takes a month to get the results but I am sure I will have a feeling for how I did before then.



No comments:
Post a Comment