Monday, August 23, 2010

36 weeks


Hunter is now 6 lbs and just over 18 inches long!!!! I can't believe I am holding a six pound baby on my front side!!! Life is definitely getting more and more uncomfortable. Just when I think that I can't get any bigger, I do!!! Now if I drop something on the floor.....forget it!! It stays there. Bending over is just so hard!!!
At my last docotors appointment she was concerned that I had gained 5 pounds in two weeks. I should be averaging a pound a week at this point. Needless to say I did not feel very good about myself after that. Especially when she wasn't exactly very nice about it. My doctor is on vacation right now so I am stuck with her assistant till she gets back and she isn't the most personable person:) I think that the fact that my feet are twice the size they should be and I have sausage fingers has a lot to do with the weight gain but just in case I have started counting my calories on top of swimming laps everyday. I was already excercising but I think watching what I eat will help as well. Last week I didn't gain anything so I hope it's the same this week. Then I can show her!!!!! lol. I can't wait until Hunter comes into the world and I can get back to working out as hard as I used to. I find it so hard to keep my heart rate under 150. That is so low for me!!! Soon I will be breast feeding as well. That will definitely work in my favor!!
4 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment