Monday, July 19, 2010

Third Trimester


Well I am officially at week 31 now and about three weeks into my third trimester. I was secretly hoping that all of the stories I had heard about how uncomfortable the third trimester was would not apply to me. But, as I knew deep down inside, that is not the case. I can now say that I have experienced first hand all of the following things:

The feeling that he is dancing on your bladder 24/7

The feeling that he is hiding out in my lungs.

The feeling that the equivilant of two swimming pools of fluid has been added to your ankles and feet.

Constantly having to run to the restroom only to find out you didn't really have to go as much as you thought you did....frusterating:)

All and all though I love Hunter so much already and I cannot wait to welcome him into the world. I look forward to being a mother and hope that I can be a good one! I feel so blessed to be having my own child when I thought i would have to adopt.


62 more days!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh claire, even though you're super uncomfortable i'm just so excited that you're pregnant with your own baby, too!! i can't wait to see pics of him!!!! you're going to be the BEST mom and just love him to death.

    ReplyDelete