One very exciting thing about week 34 is the fact that I bought all of my baby stuff! Some of it I am waiting for still cause I ordered it online but I took some photos of what I have at home.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
34 Weeks
So I am officially 34 weeks!! I feel so big and I am so ready to have this baby. My ankles are so PUFFY!!! Also I think my wedding ring is permanently a part of my finger! I went to triage yesterday because I have been having cramping and I just wanted to make sure everything was ok. It went well they couldn't figure out why I am having pains but the heart beat was good and I am not having enough contractions for them to worry but she did tell me I am 2 cm dialated. I know that is practically nothing but I was excited!!! She also felt the head of the baby:) I was happy to hear that things are going well!!
One very exciting thing about week 34 is the fact that I bought all of my baby stuff! Some of it I am waiting for still cause I ordered it online but I took some photos of what I have at home.
This is Hunter's Bumbo!
Here is the diaper changing station. His diaper pail and dirty clothes hamper is all set up on the floor nest to it too:)
One very exciting thing about week 34 is the fact that I bought all of my baby stuff! Some of it I am waiting for still cause I ordered it online but I took some photos of what I have at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment