Wednesday, August 18, 2010

35 weeks




Well Hunter is now 5 and 1/4 pounds......according to baby center, and 18 inches long. The doctor says I am still measuring right on. Your belly should be as many inches as you are weeks and mine was right on! Hunters new favorite thing is pushing on my bladder and up on my ribs at the same time. I just keep counting down the weeks. I want him to come intothe world so badly. I want to hold him in my arms and cuddle with him.



We have everything all ready to go. I finally got my swing in the mail and my health and grooming kit came to day as well. His room is all set up and we moved the craddle into our room last week. I am so excited to just have him. His little diaper bag is all ready for the hospital and I charged our camera so it is ready to take pictures of him on the day of his arrival!!! Now all I have to do is wait, and wait, and wait. At least thats how it seems. It's crazy that as of this monday he will be here in four weeks!!!! I am soooo incredibly excited!

1 comment:

  1. dude you ARE ready! i'm impressed! i'll pray he comes sooner rather than later. : )

    ReplyDelete