
Well we made it!!! We are finally back here in sunny San Diego. We are home!!!!
Now that Michael has graduated we are trying to buy a home in the Lemon Grove/College area. We are finally back to our family's and close to the beach again. Life is good! We are living with Michaels parents until we can buy a a house but it is a nice house so I am ok with that. I must say though that it will be nice to have our own place again!! So for now we are kind of in limbo waiting for Michaels job to start in August.....yeah!!!



Good luck and hope to see you soon! What ward are you in now?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are back where you both want to be but I'm going to miss you guys. I wish our lives weren't so dang busy so it would have been easier on us to get together and do things. Good luck in the real world. You guys will do great! Please visit our blog so you can stay up to date with us, mthompsonfam.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete