
So the other day I had a thought, what if I worked at Sea world again this summer? I only need a summer job to hold me over until school starts this fall so why not? Sea world was a fun place to work five years ago. So Michael and I went down to Sea world and we both applied. Well, we both ended up getting jobs there!! I am going back to my old position in the stroller rental store and Michael is going to work at Pineapple Pete's restaurant. He needed a summer job too because his accounting job doesn't start until August. So we both are working at Sea world for the summer!! The coolest part is that we get six free tickets to get into the park each so that makes twelve tickets total! We are going to take both of our families....it is going to be so much fun! Hopefully this will make this Summer fly by so we can start the real world life soon!
Look out Sea world here we come!!!!!



That is so awesome!!! I always thought it would be fun to work at Sea World. :) - Sharlyn
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! I wish there was a Sea World in Utah!
ReplyDeletewoooohoooo!!!! When do you start?! We are sooo gonna come bug you!!! How fun to be working at the same place to! You guys can do lunch together every day!!! Awesome awesome!!! Enjoy your new job!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I think that would be a way fun kick off before "real world life!" Laurel
ReplyDelete