Friday, April 24, 2009

Graduation!!!


Michael FINALLY Graduated!!!

We are finally out in the real world, finally ready to start our "real" lives. Not that we didn't live a real life before....but you know what I mean.

We are currently in the process of packing up our condo to move back to sunny San Diego. I am so excited to be back with my family, and to start dental assistant school!!! This is my dream, as sad as that may sound to some of you I have always wanted to be some sort of a medical assistant. Now that Michael has finally graduated it is my turn to go to school and get the job I have always wanted. I am finally done with Retail!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. You'll be addicted soon enough! How exciting! Finally moving back, huh?!!! Tell Michael congrats for me! I never knew you wanted to be a dental assistant! fun fun! That's great that you get to go back to school now. I can't wait to go back! But that a long ways off. Good luck, and let us know when you are officially in SD! Congrats again (to Mike)!!!

    ReplyDelete