Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy 30th birthday to me!!

Today I tuned 30 on the 30th! It was my golden birthday! I had a lot of fun with family and mike was able to get off work at 6 instead of 10:30:)
My mom and dad came over as well as my grandma. We had sweet and sour meet balls for dinner (my favorite) and then we had cake and ice cream. Hunter was so excited because he had been asking me all day for cake. Every time I would say, "hunter is today mommy's birthday?!" He would say, "yeah! Can I have a piece?!" 
I got a few surprises too mike came home with a huge box of see's chocolate and my mom got me a new temple dress. My grandma also have me a new dish drying Matt! 
I was also so excited because I got to order a new digital camera too. I finally got a nikon!!
I woke up to this amazing note from
Mike!


Hunter admiring my cake:)

Getting ready to blow out the candle..... Yes we only had one candle, my mom left the 30 candles at home so we used hunters candle from his 1st birthday. :)




Maverick got a hold of one of my balloons and completely killed it:) he had a blast doing it!
All in all it was a great 30th birthday! 









No comments:

Post a Comment