Friday, January 31, 2014

Girls night out!

Tonight I went out with all of my girlfriends to celebrate the big 3-0!! We went to Red Robyn for dinner and ended up staying until 11pm! It was a blast I think we covered every topic you could think of:) it was so nice to get a break from the kids and have some me time:) I have such amazing friends. They all surprised me with gifts and one of them even paid for my dinner.
Here are some pictures of the cards and gifts I received! I'm so lucky to have the friends that I have:)

This card came from
My grandma yesterday just wanted to show this one too:)

Here the inside 

And this one came from my mom yesterday too.

She wrote such a nice note on the inside. 

And these are the pink flowers my mom brought over as well. :)
I feel so blessed right now!!







1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed the girls night...looks like a fun time! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday! (What's the music on the piano - it looks hard, lol!)

    ReplyDelete