
Well I am now officially 38 weeks along with only 12 days until my scheduled c-section. I must admit I am getting a littlle bit nervous. Not about raising a child...I am so stoked about that part. I am just so scared about the surgery and how it will go. No matter how many people I talk to about the process it is still unknown teritory and I am a little bit unsettled about the whole thing. I just hope that all goes fine with Hunter and with myself. Michaels family does not have a good history. There have been like four or five babies that have had to go to the nicu for serious health reasons. That does make me a little bit nervous I must admit. I pray that Hunter is a healthy and happy boy:)
Another thing that has been on my mind is the fact that I could go into labor ANY MINUTE!! I don't know what labor feels like but I had contractions every hour all Sunday night and I must admit I got a little freaked out. I don't want this c-section to turn into an emergency thing. I would be ok if my water broke or something like that but I could go my whole life without experiencing labor pains, let me tell you!
According to baby center Hunter shoue be weighing over 6 pounds now and is about 19 inches long! In the picture he looks like a real baby with fat rolls and everything. I can't believe I have a real baby inside my stomach right now. He is a very active little thing and likes to move a lot, which is a good thing:) It makes me laugh when I go to my doctors appointments and they check his heart beat cause they are always shocked at how loud and strong it is. As soon as they put the microphone to my stomach it's like someone is beating a loud drum. I like it though. It means he is a strong little guy:)
I have an appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that I am dialated at least a little bit. Last week I was only at a half a centimeter. I am a little bit worried to cause I have been soooo puffy. My hands and feet feel like balloons and my face is just getting rounder and rounder even though I have been counting calories and swimming laps everyday. No matter what I do I still gain weight...it's inevitable. I hope that I don't have preclampsia because the other night I woke up with a right hand that was tingling because it was so swollen. I was losing feeling because it was so puffy! That was a little scary i must say.
All in all I am doing fine and can't wait to see if little Hunter looks like me or his daddy! Who know's maybe he will come into the world tomorrow!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment