I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that my original OB doctor whom I absolutely loved broke her wrist and so they had to switch me to a male doctor who I don't really know. The good news is that because I have a different doctor now they had to move my c-section date up. It's only by three days but I am still very excited!!! The surgery will now be taking place on Friday the 17th of September at 1:30pm (if they are on time). But that means that in less than one week, 6 days to be exact I will be a proud mother of a baby boy!!
I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have never been a parent before. It's not quite the same as baby sitting. You can't pass the child off if they are fussing too much or if they throw up or their diaper leaks, YOU have to clean it up. I will be responsible for another persons life and that is a little bit frightening. I guess the best thing to do is to take it one step at a time and work through things as they come.
I just can't get over the fact that he will be here NEXT WEEK!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment