Monday, June 21, 2010

Bella Pregnant????

So after doing much research on the internet I think (but am not possitive) that our little Bella might be pregnant. The internet says that they get really tired, get a little bit fatter but it is hard and not soft (which hers is), and around week four they get morning sickness....(about four weeks after Emmett was fixed she started throwing up daily), and she has become very clingy. We are still not possitive that she really is but I am almost convinced....all of the evidence adds up. We might be pregnant together! It is an exciting thing cause puppies are very cute but a lot of work. It will be nice to have some extra income from selling them though. I just can't help but think that raising a bunch of puppies while seven or eight months pregnant will just not be that fun:(
The two pregnant ladies!
Our little Bella is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment