So this is a little bit delayed but I AM FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! I never thought I would see the day. It feels so good to work so hard for something and to see it pay off. I studied for this program more than I have studied for anything in my life. It was something that I love so it was easy to burry myself on the books. It all paid off too cause I ended up with straight A's all three semesters and I graduated with High honors. I was so excited to see my name under that category. It is kind of bitter sweet now cause I am done but can't work anywhere cause I am having a baby in 2 1/2 months so who in their right mind would hire a six month pregnant woman just for a couple of months. I signed up for a temp agency but they havn't had any work yet. For now I am just "nesting" and getting ready for little Hunter to come into the world. There is a lot of house work and cooking in my life right now too but I kind of like playing the homemaker.....it's fun!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congratulations Clarissa! way to work hard to reach your goal!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Relax and enjoy the down time :)
ReplyDelete