






Here are some pictures of the house that will be ours!!!! I hope! This is the closest we have been to owning a home so far though and I am just so excited about it I had to share some pictures. Ignore anything old or ugly because they are doing 30,000 dollars worth of repairs and taking all of that stuff out. The paneled walls and ugly fireplace are going, also they are replacing the screens on the patio. The living room will be hard wood floors and the bedroom will be carpeted. The big ugly cage in front of the house is going to be taken away as well. They are redoing the kitchen with granite counter tops and all stainless steel appliances too. What girl would not bw happy about that! I am just sooooo excited. Pray that they keep there word and let us have it!!!!!!



This is so cool! I hope you guys get it. It doesn't look to bad even without repairs, but I'm totally glad you will get them anyway. I heard they extended the tax credit through March. Lucky you guys! Hope you're getting a good deal.
ReplyDeleteLucky!!! That's sooo Awesome! Good luck! Everything looks great!
ReplyDelete