
So I am so excited and happy to report that we are super close to owning our own home right now. We put an offer on like our tenth home yesterday but this one is different. Our realestate agent knows the person selling the home so she let us offer on it before it is even on the market!!! We have first dibs! So she said it is pretty much ours they just have to put it in writing and make it more permament. The coolest part is that they are house flippers so they were going to renovate the whole entire thing before we offered on it. So they still have to fix it up but now we get to choose what they do. They are doing 30,000 dollars worth of upgrades on it which means it will practically be like new! It's a three bedroom one bath and it is in Spring Valley so it will be closer to down town where Michale works and I go to school! I can't wait to save on the gas money. So everyone cross your fingers and pray that we get this house and that the seller doesn't change his mind between now and January. The title has to be in the sellers name for 90 days before a person with an FHA (me) can purchase it. The seller said he would wait but I have a feeling if someone with a cash offer came along he would take it. Our agent said that we should be ok though since she knows one of the sellers. I sure hope so!!!! Can you imagine Michael and I would have my own home!



That is so wonderful! Homes are fun, but lots of work! You'll enjoy decorating! Best wishes!
ReplyDelete