
Well I can't believe it. Here I am at home with my parents for the Thanksgiving holiday. The last time this happened I was probably about 20 years old! Being here brings back so many happy memories. My dad loves watching those cheesy christmas movies they put on T.V right about this time and it was so fun to be able to be apart of that again. It remind sme of being a little girl and sitting on the couch as a family enjoying those cheesy family movies together. I get to eat Thanksgiving dinner with them too! I feel like all of my family traditions that I have missed so dearly over the years are finally back. Even though they never really went anywhere, I was the one who left them behind when we moved to Utah but now I am back to reunite with them all! I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and remembers to be thankful for to God for all that he has given us!



No comments:
Post a Comment