I don't consider myself one of those crazy people who like to dress up there dogs but I did want to get just one outfit for my little dog cause she is just so darn cute!!! I was at walmart the other day and they had a bunch of dog clothes that were clearanced so I looked through them just for fun. I came across this adorable pink corduroy jacket with a little fuzzy hood and big brawn buttons going down the back. It was only five dollars! I loved the shade it of pink too, it was a sophisticated color of pink. Any ways she looks so dang cute in it I had to share it with you. I just want to make it clear that I don't plan on making a habit out of dressing up my dog, but it sure was fun. :)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a cute puppy! Im a blog stalker- hope you don't mind!
ReplyDeletewww.oneshetwoshe.com