This weekend Michael and I got to play tourist! For the whole month and a half that I worked at Sea World I got lots of bennefits. Two of which included free tickets to the Zoo and Sea World itself! So just Michael and I went to the Zoo on Friday and then on Saturday we went to Sea World with my parents and with my Grandparents. My Grandpa has lived in San Diego his whole adult life and never been to Sea World. So we took him for the first time and I had so much fun watching him enjoy himself. It was like watching a little child see Sea World for the first time! We saw all of the shows and got to see the whales and polar bears up close. We also got to touch the bat rays. I can't remeber the last time I have had so much fun.....and it was free!!!At the Zoo we made sure that we saw everything!!! We even saw the new Elephant Odyssey. It was pretty cool. They let you see the Elephants up close! Another cool thing we got to do was ride the sky buckets! They cost money so I have never ridden them but when you are a Sea World employee you can do things at the Zoo for free too. I even made a video of us riding them. I will try and post them but we will see if it works.
It was definitely a fun filled weekend. I will treasure it always!!
Sounds like a blast! Looks like working there paid off :)
ReplyDelete