We finally went camping for the first time as a couple! We went to Dos Picos park last weekend with our ward for the ward camp out. It was only for one night but it was still camping. The best part was that we got to take Bella with us. I felt like a real American family out in the woods camping with our dog!! We didn't get much sleep cause of all the noise from the others campers baby's and from Bella moving around so much in the tent cause she was out of her element but it was still a great experience! Camping is definitely something I wish we did more of . It was also the first ward activity I had been to in a while since I was working so much before in Utah but now that I am just getting ready for school and not working I can be an active member again and boy does it feel good!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That sounds like so much fun!! Cute pictures, too!
ReplyDelete