Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Riding the "red train"

Everyday we drive by the trolley and hunter gets so excited about the "red train!" He loves to watch it drive by and is so upset if we miss it. Well today hunter got to see the red train up close and he got to ride it!!! He was beyond excited when I told him what we were going to do today. He got to ride it with his best buddies Alex, mason, and jaxson. I think I have never seen him so excited and so would up in my entire life. We rode the trolley all the way downtown To go check out the new library and hear story time. Then we had lunch on the roof of the 12 story library building. After we finished lunch it was time to Catch the trolly back home. So all together he got to ride the trolley for one whole hour! It was so fun to see his dream come true!





No comments:

Post a Comment