Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rohr park trains

Today I took hunter and maverick to rohr park to ride the little trains they have there. They only run once a month so I try and take hunter when I remember:) of course hunter was so excited and he had a blast! It was even more fun because there was absolutely no line after we rode the first time so we got off and got right back on a different train. After riding the second time there was still no line so we got to ride a 3rd time right after. They had 3 trains running today and we got to ride all 3! It was so nice because usually there's a really long line so we got really lucky! 
We got to enjoy it with grandma and grandpa Formanek too. 
I sat right behind their big bucket of coal:)









No comments:

Post a Comment