Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas decorations!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Ludlow home! We got to put up all of our Christmas decorations yesterday. Hunter had so much fun putting the ornaments on the tree. Now that it's all done he absolutely insists that the lights stay on on the Christmas tree. He woke up this morning so upset that they were turned off all night:) He keeps walki around saying "it's almost Christmas time!" I love it! This is the first Christmas that he really understands what is going on and all of the excitement that comes with it!
Maverick helped decorate too:)
Helping daddy with the tree!
The outside lights.
Our beautiful tree!
The piano.
We have no stockings yet because I still need to see them but hopefully that will happen tomorrow.
It's going to be a fun Christmas season this year! I can't wait for all the family that's coming in a few weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment