Saturday, October 5, 2013
St George marathon
Today mike ran the st. George marathon. Man it was such a good day! He totally pr'd and beat his last time by 27 minutes!!!! He ran it in 3 hours and 2 minutes!! I got all teary eyed as I watched him cross the finish line! I barely saw him too because I wasn't expecting him to cross so soon! Luckily I got there early and was waiting. I just happened to glance up and saw him book it across the finish line. Thank goodness I did! I'm so proud of him and for all of his hard work! Riding his bike to work and back 52 miles everyday totally paid off! He didn't even look tired at the end. Normally he is so exhausted and needs to sleep all afternoon but he didn't even take a nap! So happy for him and how well he did today!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment