After the pirate party I got to go shop a consignment sale with a friend and then I came home so mike could go to the priesthood session of conference. While he was gone I baby sat a friends kids for her so her husband could go to stake conference. We had four extra kids! Hunter and Brooklyn thought it would be fun to go in the "tunnels" or under the vi bush in our back yard. They though it was so cool!
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Busy day
Today we got to start off our day at a friends house with a jake and the neverland pirates cd release party! It was a lot of fun. They had the kids dress as pirates and play pirate games and even their own pirate dance! We got to take home out own copy of the cd too! Hunter will be so excited to listen to it tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Yay, so glad you guys could come to the party and have fun :)
ReplyDelete