So here is a little bit of an update on recent events.
To start things off on a good note I found out two days ago that I got an A in my first dental assisting class. I had to take a pre-requisite class over the summer and it was really intense so this is an A that I am very proud of!
Now I am preparing to start the actual program this monday. This is where it gets really tough I hear. I will have 17 and a half units pluss I will have to do 6 hours of assisting on a military base on top of that. I am going to be doing school 24/7 and that is it! The good thing about it though is that Michael starts his work this monday as well so we will both be as busy as can be. We are excited to get into a routine though, Michael has been "studying" all summer for his CPA and these past two weeks I have had nothing to do since my class ended. I am excited to be busy and to be learning so much.
We are still looking for a house but we have made some progress. We have offers on two houses and one brand new condo in a really nice area. We would be happy in any but have high hopes for one of the houses. Cross your fingers. I hope to be on a house within a month or so!!!!



I love your faces!
ReplyDelete