Friday, August 7, 2009

Finals!


Well, I did it! I passed my summer pre-requisite class with flying colors! It was super intense. I would say it was the most jam packed five weeks of my life. I had a big project due twice a week. But I loved learning about the teeth. I know it sounds weird but it was very cool. It only re-enforned the fact that I am super excited to be a dental assistant!!! So now I start the actual program on August 24th. It is going to be even harder but I am ready, BRING IT ON!!!! We get to do hands on suff like makes temporary crowns and stuff. For now I have a two week vacation so I am going to enjoy it as much as I can. The picture shows some of the things I have been learning......I LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Clarissa! That is awesome. I'm glad you love teeth. I couldn't be a dental asst. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete