Tuesday, July 21, 2009

San Fransisco!!








So I have lived in California most of my life and have never been to San Fransisco. But this past weekend I finally did it! I went with my mother in law Lynne and my husband. We also had Ashley and Ionut and Teo with us. It was a lot of fun!!! Teo is the Romanian translator that helped Ashley when she was in Romania with Marius. She is a very cool person. She helps all of the BYU students over there.
Anyways, so we got to do lots of fun things like visit the Golden Gate bridge. We walked all the way across it and we drove across too. It was kind of freaky because it was so high and I felt like I was going to fall off but it was a great rush!! After the bridge we went to Fisherman's wharf and walked around Pierre 39. We got to go inside the Bay museum and see all of the fish and even touch them too. After that we went to China town and saw all of the Chinese people with with their fresh fish at the markets and chicken's feet were in the window!!! It was disgusting but I felt like I was really in China. It was quite the experience!
The next day we got to go on a cruise around the bay. It took us right underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz Island. I think that was my favorite part of the whole trip. That island was so interesting. I was so close too, we couldn't walk around because the tickets were sold out but we were pretty close to it.
All in all it was an awesome trip and I had such a good time!!!! I love San Fransisco!




No comments:

Post a Comment