Friday, December 19, 2014

Alexa's PlayC Christmas Party

Today we went to Hunter's school Christmas party at Alexa's PlayC. They went all out it was such a fun party. It started off with the kids singing we wish you a merry Christmas while ringing their jingle bells. I only saw the tail end of it cause we were late so I was sad but the part I saw was so cute!
After the song they handed out presents to all the kids. Everyone got a different Disney book.
After the gifts Hunter got to go and meet Santa and he was so excited to give him a big hug!
There were lots of carnival games and good food and lots of crafts and activities for the kids to do. Hunter of course went straight to the sugar cookie decorating stations and piled on the frosting!
We had a lot of fun!
Giving Santa a hug!


 

Maverick only liked Santa from afar

 

 

They had such cute decorations up all around


Inhaling his cookie creation

Maverick liked the trampoline

Olaf the snowman bowling

Hunter with his Christmas wreath he decorated

Hunter and his silhouette  






These cute boys had so much fun tonight at the party. I had to put all of these pictures in because it is so rare that I get the two of them to sit together and smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment