Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to School Night

Tonight we went to Hunter's first ever back to school night at Casa De Oro Elementary School. It was a lot of fun seeing all of his art work he did and getting to spend some time inside his classroom. His teacher is really good at taking a lot of pictures so it was so much fun seeing pictures of what he does at school!


Hunter posing in front of the little school house that's behind his classroom:)

This is Hunter's sculpture he made. I love that she writes little quotes on things. It's so much fun to see the things he says!

Hunter did such a good job coloring himself!!!! I was seriously impressed! I never knew he could color because I can never get him to sit down and do it but I was so proud of my boy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment