Friday, September 13, 2013

9/11-9/13

9/11
Today hunters swimming pool we bought for his 3rd birthday party came in the mail!! We immediately blew it up and filled it with water and hunter had a blast!! He played in it for an hour!
And maverick just watched hunter splash around:) he loves to watch hunter and see his every exciting move!

9/12
Unfortunately today hunter and I both had fevers of 102:( we were both so weak and so miserable. We literally laid in bed all day watching Thomas the train. One nice thin about hunter brig sick is that he is so sweet and so snuggly:)
Here is my sweet sick boy
9/13
Today is a big day!! Hunter can ride his tricycle using the foot peddles! Normally he pushes himself around with his feet. He was so proud of himself he would drive past me and wait for praise, over and over again:) 
I'm so glad that he and I are both feeling better and that he is having fun playing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment