
So after a year of trying and almost another year of giving up and resigning to the fact that I would probably have to adopt, I AM FINALLY PREGNANT!!! I am twelve weeks along and am due around September 16th. I am going to get a c section because of my surgery. I have had a lot of trauma around that area and I along with my doctors would like to play it safe. I feel like I am so incredibly blessed to be able to have my own child. We had sort of given up on the idea and moved on to thinking of adoption or trying fertility treatments. I was told that after my surgery my fertility rate would be drastically decreased. I am so excited to have a child. I have wanted to be a mother for a long time now and Michael and I have almost been married for five years now, I feel like we are ready. I will keep you all posted with the latest news and updates and will be sure to post lots of pictures!!



That's wonderful news Clarissa and Mike! I hope you have an easy going pregnancy with no complications. It goes by fast so enjoy the warm movements and fun kicks. It's my favorite part of pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteyou ARE ready and you're going to be the BEST mom ever!!! what a blessing to have a baby!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! This is wonderful news! I was so excited when I saw the title of this entry! Congrats Clarissa!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!!!! Clarissa that's great!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your dog! haha typical me I know, but for reals so cute. and congrats.
ReplyDelete