
Things are moving along with our house, slowly but surely. Tomorrow is our home inspection and I get to go with the guy and see what he is doing and find out if there is anything in wrong with our house. Hopefully it is not anything major because I really want this house! It's supposed to take about four hours to do the inspection so hopefully I can keep myself occupied. This is such a big step and it come with so many mixed emotions. I am so excited to be in my own place and have my own home but at the same time I am scared to death of the financial side of things. Buying a home is extremely expensive. I must admit it is very exciting planning all of the things we will do inside of our house and I get to use all of the brand new appliances, what woman doesn't like that? But then I sort of come back to reality and remember that I have absolutely no money to spend to buy these fun things to put in my house. So, I must wait until June to do the major decorating because then I will be working too and we will be much more financially stable. All in all I am just happy to have my own place and we will make the money situation work. I can become a coupon clipping woman right?



HEY! I didn't know you had a blog! :) Yay!
ReplyDelete